Our Original Beef
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place frozen corn dogs on a baking sheet.
- Bake 16-20 minutes or until hot.
- Place corn dog on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high 50-55 seconds or until hot. (For microwaves lower than 800 watts add 10-20 seconds, if needed).
- Let stand 1 minute before serving.
- Preheat oil to 350°F.
- Carefully place frozen mini corn dogs in hot oil. Fry 3-5 minutes or until hot.
- Drain on paper towels.
Nutritional Information: 5 Count Beef
- Serving Size 1 Corn Dog (76g)
- Servings Per Container 5
- Calories 230 Calories From Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17%
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 0mg 7%
- Sodium 400mg 17%
- Total Carbohydrate 26g 9%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 6g 11%
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2%
- Calcium 2% Iron 0%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
Ingredients: Batter: Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Enriched Corn Meal (Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Contains 2% or Less: Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Modified Wheat Starch, Soybean Oil, Salt, Honey Solids (Wheat Starch, Calcium Stearate), Artificial Flavor, Onion Powder, Dried Whole Egg, Nonfat Dry Milk. Cooked in Vegetable Oil. Beef Hot Dog: Beef, Water, Corn Syrup, Flavorings, Contains 2% or Less: Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphates, Potassium Lactate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Extractives of Paprika, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Diacetate. Contains Egg, Milk, Soy and Wheat.
Product information is subject to change. For the latest information, please refer to the nutritional label on the packaging.
Our original beef corn dogs are made with 100% beef and honey-sweetened batter, making them perfect as part of a delicious and balanced snack. They’re a good source of protein, giving your kids fuel for play in every bite.