Rain or shine, these activities are a fun way to fill your kid's with play
-- after fueling up with corn dogs, of course!
Empty State Fair Corn Dogs boxes, small ball
- Cut the ends from a State Fair Corn Dogs box.
- Drop ball into one of the boxes and stand a few feet apart from each other.
- Using the box, have Player 1 toss the ball in the air while Player 2 tries to catch, and vice versa.
- With each passing round increase the distance between players.
- For single-players, have them throw the ball in the air and try to catch it. Refuel with State Fair Corn Dogs, and play on!
ON A MISSION TO FIND CORN DOGS?