Empty State Fair Corn Dogs boxes, small ball
- Cut the ends from a State Fair Corn Dogs box.
- Drop ball into one of the boxes and stand a few feet apart from each other.
- Using the box, have Player 1 toss the ball in the air while Player 2 tries to catch, and vice versa.
- With each passing round increase the distance between players.
- For single-players, have them throw the ball in the air and try to catch it. Refuel with State Fair Corn Dogs, and play on!
Cotton Ball 500
Masking tape, Cotton balls, Straws
- Fuel up with State Fair Corn Dogs.
- Use tape to create a racetrack.
- Players step up to the starting line with a cotton ball and a straw.
- Whoever blows their cotton ball from start to finish the fastest wins.
Follow the Beat Badminton
Paper plates, Craft sticks, Masking tape, Someone to control the music
- Make a badminton racket using a paper plate and a craft stick.
- Mark a "net" on the floor with tape.
- Start the music.
- Everyone starts with 10 points. If the balloon is on your side when the music stops, you lose a point. First player to zero loses.
- Refuel with State Fair Corn Dogs, and then play again!
10 bottles (filled ¾ with water), 10 glow sticks, A volleyball or something similar
- Drop a glow stick inside each bottle, and then screw on the caps.
- Line up the "pins," and then knock them down. (Play by the traditional rules, or make up your own.)
- Recharge with more State Fair Corn Dogs, and play on!
- Whoever loses at Rock, Paper, Scissors is the Lava Monster, and anyone they tag becomes "it."
- The only safe zones are inside the Hula-Hoops. After 30 seconds, though, those spaces become lava, and the person inside becomes the Lava Monster.
- Whoever’s safe after 10 minutes runs out wins!
Chalk, Small sponges, Bucket of water
- Use chalk to draw a target on the ground.
- Mark each section 10, 20, 30 points and so on, with the highest number in the center.
- Draw a throwing line.
- See who can throw their sponge closest to the center, and racks up the most points.
- Refuel with State Fair Corn Dogs, and then play on!