- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place frozen corn dogs on a baking sheet.
- Bake 16-20 minutes or until hot.
- Place corn dog on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high 50-55 seconds or until hot. (For microwaves lower than 800 watts add 10-20 seconds, if needed).
- Let stand 1 minute before serving.
- Preheat oil to 350°F.
- Carefully place frozen mini corn dogs in hot oil. Fry 3-5 minutes or until hot.
- Drain on paper towels.
Nutritional Information: 30 Count Club Pack
- Serving Size 1 Corn dog (94g)
- Servings Per Container 30
- Calories 220 Calories From Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17%
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 7%
- Sodium 430mg 18%
- Total Carbohydrate 25g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 5g 7%
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 2% Iron 0%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
Ingredients: Batter: Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Enriched With Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Enriched Corn Meal (Enriched With Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Modified Wheat Starch, Soybean Oil, Salt, Honey Solids (Wheat Starch, Calcium Stearate), Artificial Flavor, Onion Powder, Dried Whole Egg, Nonfat Dry Milk. Cooked In Vegetable Oil. Hot Dog Made With Beef And Pork, Turkey: Beef And Pork, Mechanically Separated Turkey, Water, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Potassium Lactate, Partially Hydrolyzed Beef Stock, Sodium Phosphates, Flavorings, Sodium Diacetate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Nitrite, Extractives Of Paprika. Contains Egg, Milk, Soy And Wheat.
Product information is subject to change. For the latest information, please refer to the nutritional label on the packaging.
Club Packs come individually wrapped, so everyone gets the flavor they can’t resist. (And the protein in our corn dogs help give your kids the fuel they need for play).