Our Original Classic
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place frozen corn dogs on a baking sheet.
- Bake 16-20 minutes or until hot.
- Place corn dog on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high 40-50 seconds or until hot. (For microwaves lower than 800 watts add 10-20 seconds, if needed).
- Let stand 1 minute before serving.
- Preheat oil to 350°F.
- Carefully place frozen corn dogs in hot oil. Fry 8-9 minutes or until hot.
- Drain on paper towels.
Nutritional Information: 2 Count classic
- Serving Size 2 Corn Dogs (113g)
- Servings Per Container 1
- Calories 330 Calories From Fat 150
- Total Fat 11g 26%
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 13%
- Sodium 800mg 33%
- Total Carbohydrate 34g 11%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 3%
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 10g 17%
- Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 30%
- Calcium 8% Iron 10%
- *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.
Ingredients: Batter: Water, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Enriched Corn Meal (Yellow Corn Meal, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Contains 2% Or Less: Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Modified Wheat Starch, Soybean Oil, Salt, Honey Solids (With Wheat Starch, Calcium Stearate), Artificial Flavor, Onion Powder, Dried Whole Eggs, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Flour. Cooked In Vegetable Oil. Hot Dog Made With Turkey And Chicken, Pork Added: Mechanically Separated Turkey, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Pork, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Beef, Flavorings, Paprika, Potassium Lactate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Diacetate. Contains: Wheat, Soy, Eggs, Milk.
Product information is subject to change. For the latest information, please refer to the nutritional label on the packaging.
Give your kid a State Fair Corn Dog favorite: the super-yummy, honey-sweetened, batter-wrapped hot dog on a stick. Pair it with fruits and veggies to serve up a tasty and balanced snack.